I really am not liking my job right now. Not sure if it's because of the hours I work or the fact that I do not really do anything. All I know is that I never look forward to going in.
My brain cells are almost non-existant. I do not apply myself to do anything. Now most people would be thankful to have a job where you don't really have to do anything. But I cannot stand it! I have to be moving around, thinking, actually working - you know, using the degree that I paid so much for and spent so much time getting. It's starting to become a waste, really.
One positive to this job is that I have great insurance. And with the baby coming, it's only going to help. And the job is nice that it's not physically demanding so I don't have to worry about losing the baby. But still. I need something more.
After the little one has arrived I plan on working my ASS off to get back into shape. I'd really like to become a police officer. That is, afterall, what I've been working so hard to be.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment