Ordered our wedding invitations last week - they should be in the first week of June. They're oh-so-cute!!! I can't wait to send them out!!!
Lindsay and I have once again vowed to help each other with each other's weight loss goals. We may be a few thousand miles apart but gosh darnit, we'll do it somehow!!! I found that 3 fat chicks website and made my own tracker (because copying is the best form of flattery)... I will be updating it as much as I can. I started doing Weight Watchers on my own this past Monday. I'm down 5 pounds already! Whoo hoo!! I'd like to be down another 25 by October. Here's to hoping!!!
We're going to St. Louis for a Cardinals game tomorrow... It's Tom's birthday present from me. We're going with Mike & Tracy. All three of them are Cardinal fans... I'm going to root for whoever they're playing. haha Cardinals better lose!!! :) Oh and I'm supposed to go to Lincoln and meet with my 'little sister' Ashley. She's getting married in November and I'm supposed to help her plan it out. Hoping to meet with a florist in Lincoln, too.
Saturday we're going to Indianapolis again... Tom has another interview with a third firm. He talked with the head honcho guy today for a little while. Turns out Tom is 'exactly what they're looking for.' They're going to pay him $300 just to come over and interview! So that's exciting. We're also going to stop by our friends' place for a cookout. That will be nice.
I think Sunday we're not doing anything... but I have to work that night at 10pm. Monday is Mike & Tracy's newest son Bret's baptism in Pana. We won't get home until 2 or 3... and I have to work again that night at 10. That'll suck. *sigh* Oh well. It'll be well worth it. Especially if we end up being the Godparents! :) That would TOTALLY rock our world!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment