Wednesday, July 18, 2007

it has been a while

Lots going on since I last posted.

Must say that I will not be losing weight like I had planned. I've actually gained some since finding out that we're pregnant. How much, I'm not sure. Probably more than I should. But hopefully the DR won't yell at me too much when we see him next week.

The baby is due sometime around Valentine's Day, I think. Kind of exciting! We'd really like for him/her to be born on the 19th - Tom's birthday. Since his dad died on his birthday this year, having a baby the same day next year will hopefully take some of the sadness away.

Might still be moving to Indy... Tom had another interview last week. The company REALLY likes him but they wouldn't be able to pay him as much as he's making now. We've got some big decisions to make.

Wedding plans are coming along... I think we're doing pretty good. I've picked out a new dress and am busy getting invitations ready. Just need to figure out some of the little things. Oh and talk with the Father to make sure that we can still get married in the church. haha That's kind of important.

Really jonesin' for some First Wok today. Might make a special trip to Lincoln to get some! Mmmmm yummmy!!!!


pregnancy

No comments: