I don't feel like doing much today... and of course, today is the day that I need to get a lot done.
Gotta clean the kitchen, do laundry, go shopping, go find some maternity khaki capris, go to the bank, and I have a WIU Alumni thing at the fair at 5. I suppose I can get all of this done before then but I just don't want to do anything but sleep or hang around the house all day.
This weekend was kinda of crazy busy. I worked Saturday, came home, rushed to get ready to go to Tom's mom's house - we were there for maybe 2 hours when some drama unfolded. So we left at 10 and got home sometime after midnight.
Yesterday we were up early to go to church and then were at mom's all day. We were able to be at home for a little while before meeting up with Mike and Tracy to see the new Bourne movie. It was REALLY good but I got sick in the middle of it and felt like C R A P the rest of the night. When we got home I went straight to bed. I guess I'm still feeling like crap hence not wanting to do anything right now.
Lots of unneccesary drama going on lately... and at the WORST possible time, too. Tom and I are really not wanting this 2 months before the wedding. And of course, the drama is with people who mean a lot to us and are a part of our wedding. *sigh*
On a good note - we received 16 RSVPs last week. So VERY excited about that! I've always been... oh I don't know, paranoid maybe?... that no one would come to my wedding. That stems from childhood, I know, but unfortunately has carried over into adulthood. So I'm glad to see that atleast 30 some people will be there so far! ;)
Today is the 3 month mark... Only 6 more to go until Baby Leahy is here!!!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment