Lots going on around these here parts lately.
With the wedding being less than 2 months away the craziness has started. We're getting lots of RSVPs back and finishing up some last minute things. Mal and Angela's bridesmaid dresses came in today and Tom and I are ordering our wedding rings tonight. Whoo hoo!!! Sunday is my first of two bridal showers... should be fun!
Had another DR's appointment on Monday. We got to hear the heartbeat again and next month we might get to see if the baby is a boy or girl! I hope the little cashew cooperates with the ultrasound tech. :)
Tom and I are looking at a house tonight, too. It's such a huge house... I really hope we can get it!!! It'd be great to have friends over!!!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A new house? So no move out of state? I'm thinking of moving in the spring. But, ask me in an hour and I'll probably say something different. Any way, I'll gladly come and help clean out stuff. I don't believe in keeping anything. I try to influence my parent's with my thinking but they are resistant!
Post a Comment