I keep forgetting that I have one of these blog thingies. I suppose I should write more often if I'm going to keep it... But anywho
Once again, there has been lots going on. I've had my first and second bridal showers already. They were SO incredibly wonderful!!! My future mother-in-law threw one for me about 2 weeks ago and my mom & grandma gave me one yesterday. We received so many wonderful presents!!! The best part about the showers though was knowing that people care and love me. Well, that and knowing that I am welcomed into Tom's family. It's such a nice feeling!
The wedding is about one month and 3 days away... I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Time has gone by soooooo fast! Lots to do, lots to do!
We are supposed to go to the DR next week to get our next sonogram but I've been having some issues this past week so I'm going to try to get in today. I hope everything's ok!!!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment