I started to write an entry earlier today and I realized that the only thing I was typing about was Ronyn. Didn't I say that this site was to be for me? Funny how babies can take up every thought you have, isn't it?
Now don't get me wrong. I love my daughter more than anything in this world. But I do not want to be one of those moms who talks about nothing but my child. I've read that, to keep your sanity as a parent, you need a life outside of the home - and I totally agree. I have tried to do that by playing softball on Tuesday nights. It is fun and all but I'd rather stay home with the family. Major contradiction, I know. I'm a work in progress.
We are so very excited for this weekend!! 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! The past few years we have gone to our friends Chris & Jen's house to celebrate. But we can't go this year... we're going to Mike & Tracy's instead. It will be a good time as always. Sunday Tom & I are going to St. Louis for the Cubs/Cards game. I got him tickets in the Champion's Club for Christmas. We are so very excited!!! Monday morning we're going to Indianapolis... more to come on that later. I don't want to jinx anything.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment