After making my last post I thought about all the things I could type out... and of course I have now forgotten most of it. Lots of stuff going through my head right now and I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to get it out. I have noticed that that is what happens when I try to be creative. I told you, I'm not good at this.
I have recently discovered a new favorite musician - Katy Perry. You've probably heard of her new single, "I kissed a girl." That's a catchy tune and all but there are some other OUTSTANDING songs on the album. I highly recommend checking her out.
Moving on to more important topics - our daughter!!! Ronyn Scarlett. She was born February 9, 2008 on her grandpa's birthday. I cannot believe that she is about 10 days away from being five months old. The time has FLOWN by!!! She has been such a blessing and she amazes us every single day. There is always something new!
Tom and I have now been married for 8 months or so... crazy to think that I had once thought I'd never be a wife. Add the title of 'mother' to that and I'm still a bit freaked. I once heard that after you get married everything changes - and in some cases, that's true. But I think that if you continue to love and support one another every day there is nothing you can't do together! We have lots of decisions to make about a lot of things but I know that everything will work out the way it is supposed to.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment