So I honestly forgot that I had a blog... and then the other day my friend Emily's myspace post reminded me of this "hobby" that I tried to get myself into last year.
I am not a writer. Never claimed to be. But I will do my best at trying to use this site as an outlet for my thoughts, feelings, and quite honestly - randomness. And in the meantime, I'll try to let you all know what is going on with me.
My daughter arrived this year... HOLY CRAP! I have a baby. Tom and I are still in shock. Anyway. I have a website that gives all kinds of info and updates on her (click on picture at right to see) but I think I might need my own. So here you go.
There will most likely be another long and quite random post from me later today. It's time to get my design updated.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment