And I don't mean the p-h-a-t kind. I mean the real f-a-t kind.
I don't know what is wrong with me. I need to lose about 50 pounds or so to get back to where I was at my lowest weight... And for some reason I have NO motivation. You would think that staying healthy for my baby or wanting a career in law enforcement would be enough. But no. It's not. I continue to eat bad food and too much of it. I don't exercise.
What happened?? I used to workout every morning. I'd lose 2-3 pounds a week. Now, after gaining 20 baby weight pounds (I've lost 40lbs water) I KNOW what I need to do. But I don't do it.
When I look in the mirror, I see a somewhat skinny face. But then I see a picture of me and I want to puke. I am a few pounds heavier than I was at my previous highest weight and it makes me sick. Why can't I just get with the program already????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wanna hear something crazy?
i only had 10lbs to go. so what did i do? i pigged out all week and gained 1.8lbs.
ridiculous!
I have 7 1/2 weeks til my brothers wedding and i cant fit into my dresses yet. i figure i need to be down to atleast 5 to go if i'm going to fit into them.
i have no idea why i did it.
i'm just so tired of eating well that sometimes i have a self-distructive meal/day/week.
i hung my dresses up so i see them everyday hoping they'd give me inspiration but i see them so often that i don't notice them anymore. i know that i have to work hard for just a little longer and i CAN get to goal.
i think if you just take it one day at a time and do your best one day and wake up and do it again, you'll make it a pattern again.
if you have a bad day, don't beat yourself up about it, just start over again in the morning.
it was amazing to see your first transformation and i know you can do it again. if your lazy friends Emily and Adrien can get skinny, i know someone who's tough like you can do it for sure.
Post a Comment