Tuesday, August 5, 2008

once again...

It has been a while.

Sometimes I don't know why I start things like this. I never keep them up to date. But whatever.

Not a whole lot has been going on. I'm still fat. Still a mom. Still a wife. Working on the still being fat part though. This baby weight (plus the other God only knows how many pounds I've gained on top of that) has really got to go. I've finally decided to give up chocolate cold turkey. It's the only way this flab will disappear. And yes, I've known that the whole time I've been shoving it into my mouth. I just needed to get a grip and stop. It has finally happened.

In other news... well, there isn't much.

Tom and I finally had a date night this past Friday. But of course, as usual, I found out the day before that I had to be at work four hours early the day after our date. That *ALWAYS* happens when Tom and I are finally able to go out. And no, it's not like it happens every weekend. But Tom and I only get to go out once every few months so it just seems like it's ALL THE TIME.

Man, we REALLY need an evening babysitter so we can go out more.

No comments: