With the sound of music... Or just the breeze blowing through our windows!!! I am loving the weather today! It's so nice to have the windows open and not be cooped up in this house. I love fresh air, sunlight, etc... but Tom says we have to keep the blinds closed when it's super hot out. So I am rather happy right now. Woo! :)
Might be going to the State Fair parade tonight. It will be my first. Not sure what the fuss is all about but I suppose I'll find out. Hope it's worth it. :)
Going up north this weekend for the mother-in-law's birthday (it's today). Should be a good time... I haven't seen her or great Gram for months now. Unlike some women, I actually like my in-laws. Which is still weird to say... 'in-laws.' Oh yeah. I'm married.
Lots of baby news... Check out her site if you'd like.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment