Thursday, May 10, 2007

If they only knew....

I feel so sick to my stomach right now... I'm not quite sure how much longer I can take this.

We have yet to hear from any of the places Tom interviewed with last week. And I have yet to tell my bosses that I am not testing on Saturday. I was hoping to know if we were moving by now... and I haven't told anyone at work that we're going to leave. (I figured that it'd be best to wait until we knew for sure)

So naturally, everyone here keeps asking me if I'm ready for the test. "Are you gonna pass?" "Are you excited? Nervous?" "Good luck Saturday!" And a little while ago my supervisor said to his daughter, "she shows no indication that she's leaving - get used to her being a Cubs fan." Oh this is driving me crazy!!!

I read Tom's horoscope early this morning:

There could be some surprising changes happening for you today, T. You could attract someone's interest, in either the romantic or the professional realm. Several doors could open up for you, one after the other and all at once. You might have to decide quickly about which offer to accept. Think about your long-term goals and pick the best situation to help you to achieve them.

Sounds great, right???!!! I hope that he has some letters in the mail today so I can finally tell my bosses that we're leaving. I just feel like I'm deceiving them... and it just makes me want to puke.

1 comment:

linzhes said...

I know it makes you want to go crazy, but what if Tom doesn't get the job? I still think you should do the test on Saturday. That is just me though. This has got to be giving you an ulcer. Crazy, but best of luck.